[Cynnabar] St. Cecilia at the Tower: Workshop or Event?

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at umich.edu
Wed Aug 24 19:01:20 UTC 2011

This year we are at least planning on a lecture track which will
probably include a fair amount of material accessible to those with
musical interest but not much experience.

If there's a lot of interest, we could probably add a "beginning
musician's track" with classes focused on how to read music, basic
music theory, and beginning recorder. Not sure if we'd want to focus
on that this year, but it's certainly something doable.

-a