[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Mid] Melee at Roswell

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:12:41 UTC 2011

For our archers :)

YIS
Arina de T

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Milica of Varna <milica at 4th.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 9:12 AM
Subject: [Mid] Melee at Roswell
To: sca-middle at midrealm.org

Pennsic is over... but it is not too late to enjoy some of the pleasures
of our favorite War - and more!

*Woods Battle
*Archery woods walk
*Classes
*Camping in a shady glade
*Picnic-style feast
*Campfire bardic

Melee at Roswell
August 26-28, 2011
B&A Archery
Roswell, Ohio
http://melee2011.zxq.net/index.html

Join Alderford once again as we meet in Roswell to hone our expertise in
all things melee. Enjoy a relaxing weekend of family activities
including rapier and armored combat, plenty of archery, classes, and
bardic activities well into the evening.

Saturday evening join us for a family style cookout. Alderford will
provide the grillables, just bring your favorite beverage and a dish to
pass.

From:  Milica of Varna <milica at 4th.com>