[Cynnabar] Manchester Demo

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 00:12:30 UTC 2011

Thank you so much to everyone that came out and participated at the
Manchester Library Demo!  I have gotten a lot of fantastic feedback already,
and will be soon contacting all of the interested members of the public that
came out and got a taste of what we are all about.  (My computer is broken,
however, so I am almost falling a little behind on emails) Hopefully we will
have a few new members!

Also, thank you so much to Amyon for assisting in organizing the demo, as
well as Uillec, Amyon, Ilse and Vincent for getting up extra early to go and
get the list field!!

Cynnabar rocks!!  :)

Yours,
Giovanna