[Cynnabar] Fight practice this weekend?

Malachy von Ulm malachy at pfrc.org
Wed Aug 31 21:24:16 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 04:07:56PM -0400, Dennis Higgins wrote:
> With this weekend being Labor Day weekend, will there still be fight
> practice?

As someone who is going to be dusting off his armor soon (probably will need
to find a local armory), are things still melee focused at practices or will
it be moving to single combat?  That'll tell me whether to fix my war board
or my heater first. :-)

FWIW, I'll probably be coming to the first business meeting in September.

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.