[Cynnabar] Teaching at Terpsichore at the Tower XVIII

Elaine Cohen elainec at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 15:12:27 UTC 2011

Greetings fellow Cynnabarbarians and friends!

Terpsichore at the Tower XVIII will be on April 14, 2012, and I am
organizing the European dance classes.  It may seem like a long way off,
but I plan to put out a call for teachers on the SCA dance list soon,
partly so that people get the event on their calendars and commit to
come out here before other commitments sneak in.  But before I do that,
I would like to give members of our own populace who wish to teach a
class the opportunity to do so.  If you are interested, please let me know.

Yay, dance event :)
Alina