[Cynnabar] Reminder - Cynnabar Holiday Gift Exchange (Dec 19th)

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 04:53:46 UTC 2011

Reminder:

Monday we will have in place of our normal Baronial business meeting the
Cynnabar Holiday Gift Exchange! Let this server as a reminder and invite to
all so if you need to shop for something to bring/exchange you'll have the
weekend to do so. If there is no critical or time sensitive business that
needs to be discussed, we will skip the business part of the meeting and get
straight to the fun. (If there is anything that cannot wait till after the
first of the year to discuss, we'll keep it brief.)

The details:

If you want to participate, bring a wrapped gift of around $10-ish. Note: No
crap stuff from Straum's basement/house/garage/personage.

This will in the "white elephant" format.

-          All presents will be put in a pile in the middle.

-          People will draw numbers to see what order people go in.

-          A person can either pick a new present from the pile and unwrap
it for everyone to see or they can "steal" a previously opened present from
another person.

-          If a person's present is stolen, they may either steal from
another person or choose to open another gift.

-          Note: There is a 3 steal limit on any item. That means that it
may only be stolen 3 times total for the entire event. So the 3rd person to
steal an item cannot have it stolen from them again.

-          Note 2: The first person who goes does not get a chance to steal
at the beginning, so they will have one final chance at the very end to
steal.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

-Finn

Seneschal