[Cynnabar] Weekly meeting minutes for 12/19/11

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 21:15:40 UTC 2011

Here are the weekly meeting minutes for this week’s meeting on 12/19/11.

Announcements:

- Next business meeting will be on January 9th at the Classic Cup Café.

Event and Demo Reports:

Wassail! – Made $11 from the site/donation fees. The garage sale + silent
auction made a total of $457.

Old Business:

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

A Day as St. Catherine's Cloister – Demystifying A&S Competitions (Feb. 4th)
-
A budget proposal for a lunch tavern was brought forth. Felix will be doing
the tavern. After discussion, it was decided to start the approval process
with $300 budget for serving 100 people with a tentative charge of $5.00 per
head. This was the first discussion and we will continue at the next
business meeting with final approval scheduled for Jan 16th meeting.

Other Old Business

Nicola’s Wrapping and Donation fundraiser -

Has made $219 so far. We will discuss using these funds for as a tithe to
the Kindom Travel Fund with a possible matching amount from the Baronial
coffers as well at the next business meeting.

- Cynnabar Holiday Gift Exchange

Fun time had by all!