[Cynnabar] Late addition class at Val Day

Ed Roehre lorddenby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:40:07 EST 2011

Greetings to those receiving this missive and apologies if you receive it
more than once. Want to be sure it gets out though. Please feel free to pass
it on to other lists I haven't included.

Due to the generosity of Baron Logan offering space in the fight hall, there
will be a late addition to the classes offered at Val Day. Following is a
run down on it. It is in three parts.

Class time 12-3 pm

Instructor : Master Erik Erikson the Scout, KDEM for Combat Archery

Class fee : May be a small charge for materials to actually make one arrow
to take home.

Class Description:
Combat Archery 101 - A history of the development of combat archery, getting
involved and equipment needed. 45 minutes
Combat Archery 201 - Rules updates, upcoming changes, construction materials
and standards, hands on arrow making and differences in Kingdom standards.
90 minutes
Combat Archery 301 - Melee techniques, equipment inspection, how to get
qualified to inspect equipment alternative combat archery ammo. 45 minutes

Feel free to contact me with questions and I will field them as best I can.

Thegn Edward

Somnio Serviens,

Thegn (Baron) Edward Aelredson of Denby
mka Ed Roehre
Protégé to HE Mistress Elena de Vexin, OP