[Cynnabar] Fw: [NorthwoodsBarony] Reminder!! Herald's Pointe and Scribal Collegium

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 11:59:14 EST 2011

Hello All,

Not sure if I've forwarded this to our list yet or not. Notice on the event
that's coming up as well as the indication that they are in need of teachers!
Please read below if you are interested in more info on either!

Hannah

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton