[Cynnabar] Ashford Joy Wheel for Sale

Jen Conrad luveday at comcast.net
Sun Feb 6 16:07:35 EST 2011

Greetings all!

I am selling my Ashford Joy spinning wheel, single treadle.  Hardly
used, as I got too frustrated to figure it out, LOL

"A truly portable, folding wheel that features 4 ratios (6, 8, 12 and 15
to 1), 15 3/4" wheel diameter, weighs about 11 lbs and folds into a
compact size enabling it to fit into a carry-on suitcase or in its own
cotton canvas tote (optional). The ball bearings make it effortless to
treadle and it comes completely assembled and finished, ready to spin.
It includes 3 bobbins (Ashford regular bobbins) and a built-in Lazy
Kate. The wheel is now made of veneered MDF, a high density engineered
wood product that has proven to be very durable and warp resistant."

I bought it new for $500, currently it goes for $575, so I am asking
$400, and I'll throw in the fiber I've brought for it and the books and
dvd as well.

Books are:
Ashford Book of Spinning (Retail $30)
Start Spinning (Retail $22)
Teach Yourself Visually Handspinning (Retail $22)

The DVD is Start Spinning (Retails for $35)

Fiber is 2 braids in muted jeweltones, and I think 4 oz each, maybe more.

I also have other stuff to go with it as well, such as the tuneup kit
and a niddy noddy or two as well.

Sorry, but am not willing to sell by the piece, all or nothing

If interested, contact me off list at luveday at comcast.net

Thanks!
Luveday