[Cynnabar] Sat Event

Dianne Stucki stuckidianne at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 22:26:01 EST 2011

In the interests of finally getting to attend my first event  in the year since I moved to the Mid, and the fervent hope that my DH doesn't wind up in the hospital again...is there anyone attending the Heraldic and Scribal Symposium on Saturday who has space in their vehicle for a passenger? I live in South Lyon, right off Pontiac Trail, and will gladly pay for fuel.

With gratitude in advance

Laurensa

In the interests of attending my first event (excepting Pennsic) since moving to the Mid one year ago next week, and in the fervent hope my DH does not land in the hospital again, I come to you, hat in hand, and ask if there are any among you attending the Heraldic and Scribal Collegium this Saturday who have room in your vehicle for a passenger. I live in South Lyon, right off Pontiac Trail, and will gladly pay for fuel.

With gratitude,

Laurensa