[Cynnabar] From the cooks...

Jen Conrad luveday at comcast.net
Sat Jan 8 20:30:08 EST 2011

A BIG heartfelt thank you to all who helped us put on the 12th Night
feast!  Even if all you did was poke your head in to make sure we were
doing ok, it was appreciated.

HUGE  thanks go to Matti and Vincent for putting up with our craziness
all day long.  Especially Vincent, who was there at 6 am helping us with
whatever was needed!

To Gilbert, our head server, who kept the service organized and timely,
and who got together one of the BEST teams of servers we've seen in
quite some time!

To the servers, we may not know your names, but we thank you for service
today!

To the clean up crew who stepped in to finish the dishes and final
kitchen cleanup.  Your actions mean more to us than words can express.

To Amyon and Giovanna, thank you for giving us the chance to cook a
feast again!

To the Barony and our Baron and Baroness, thank you for making us feel
welcome again and for all of your support.  We're glad we did you proud.

In Service,
Luveday Tyreman & Fernando Juan Carlos Remesal