[Cynnabar] Meeting Minutes 1/10/2011

Bjarki Bjornson docdtw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:47:30 EST 2011

> Announcements

     There will be another shoe order placed. If you are interested please
contact Greg

> Old Business
>>
>>  Ann Arbor Christian School
>
>          This went very well and we would like to do this again next year.

>>  Gift exchange summary
>>
>          Everyone had a lot of fun with this. This is something that we
would like to have again next year.

>>  Winter Fest
>>
>           Tuesday from 4-8pm
           Anne, Monique, and Clara will be manning the booth.

        Terp
           There will be a pre-event revel Friday night after set-up. Set-up
starts at 6:30 pm.
            5-7pm on Sunday there is music Practice for anyone who can play
an instrument.

>>  12th Night
>>
>             Everything went well.
            We need something for children next year.
            206 people came through the door
             Financial statement to come.

>> New Business
>>
>>  We need a new Chronicler, Knight's Marshal, Chatelaine
>
>           Please contact Bjarki if you are interested.

>>  Event Steward Definition
>>
>             The 21st of February we will be having a workshop to discuss
event stewards.

>>  New Fencing Gear
>>
>              We will be trying to replace the lost fencing gear as soon as
possible. We need to compile a list of what we need for now.

>      Renewing out webpage domains

             We need to spend $135 to renew .org for nine years
               also we need to renew .net at $15.yr and .com at $12/yr

 If you have any additions to this list please contact me so that I may add
them

Thanks
  Bjarki