[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Midlaurel] ValDay Vendors SOLD OUT! (feel free to share)

randyasplund at comcast.net randyasplund at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 09:52:16 EST 2011

Mistress Siobhan, who is organizing merchants at the upcoming Val Day event has asked for this list of who is merchanting to be cross posted so that people will know what to look for at the merchants...

RanthulfR

Subject: [Midlaurel] ValDay Vendors SOLD OUT! (feel free to share)

WOOHOO from Banbharun Siobhan, Merchant Liaison for ValDay!

This is to let y'all know that we have SOLD OUT of all ValDay vending spots. I will accept folks for a waiting list at this point. The event website is here: http://midrealm.org/threehills/valday/index.html

This is one of the earliest times we've sold out in the last few years, and we have old favorites coming back, and some NEW vendors too.

Here is the list of CONFIRMED vendors for ValDay, so you can start planning your purchases.

Alchem (Fencing and some archery equipment, gloves, silver and gold Renaissance-era jewelry) http://www.alchemic.com
Amber Fox (amber, silver, and semi-precious gemstone jewelry)
Amber Hammer Creations (jewelry in amber, jet, and other stones, sterling silver, games, scrying stuff)
Annika's Dungeon (chainmail jewelry and leather goods) http://annikasdungeon.harldanes.com
Black Swan Inn (affordable feast gear, tablewares, jewelry, books, sundries)
By My Hand Designs, LLC (pewter goods and casting supplies, books, yarns, jewelry, beads, etc.)
Caitlin's Cloaks (ladies and mens garb-cloaks, tunics, dresses, chemises, Middle Eastern garb, accessories)
Celtic Sun (handblown glass, soaps, hats, jewelry, SCA t-shirts)
Costume Ladies (fabric by-the-yard; belt bags)
Crimson Chain (leather garments and accessories)
Darkblade Studios (jewelry in amber, semi-precious stones, reprodution forest glass, porcelain, and sterling; celtic knotwork; Oberon designs; pewter barrettes)
Darkcraft Wandering Mercantile(Leather belts, garments, leatherworking tools, and custom leather items)
Dizzy Wulf Glass (handblown glass items)
Dragon Skin Leather Works (leather goods, candy, belts, sarongs)
Field of Honour Armor (waxed leather brigandine armor, chain mail armor, leather belts, shoulder sax)
Gypsy Lady (incense, rocks, jewelry, misc.)
Halden Creations (jewelry based on authentic designs)
Hearthstone Arts (majolica ware, accepts custom orders) http://www.heartstonearts.com
Hedwig's Corner (incense and accessories, stones, jewelry, statuary, wooden boxes, sarongs, etc.)
I Can Haz Cat Toyz? (handmade cat toys and teasers)
Large Wooden Badger (amber, pendants, gemstone beads, etc.)
Munitions Grade Arms (rattan, helms)
Neverland Designs (basic men and women's garb in medium to generous sizes and some accessories) http://www.neverlandgarb.com/
Period Perceptions (accessories and fiber arts tools) http://periodperceptions.com
Revival Clothing (garb, accessories, shoes, books, etc.)
Spicewell's (fine salts, herbs, spices, and grinders)
Tatiana's Treasures (wooden boxes and chests, fencing stuff, lampwork beads, Kinder eggs, etc.)http://www.tatianas-treasures.com/
Ursula's Alcovee (books, patterns, yarn and weaving supplies, handcrafted hats and accessories)http://www.ursulasalcove.com/
VCR, Inc (wood folding chairs)http://www.vcr-inc.com/
Viking Archery Supply (archery supplies: bows, arrows, quivers, bowstrings) http://www.dmerrill.com
Vogt Handcrafts (jewelry, dress accessories, coronets) http://www.vogthandcrafts.com
Voluptuous Viking (inexpensive garb for men, women and children) http://www.thwackugh.com
Wandering Sheep (hand-felted goods) http://www.wanderingsheep.com
Wandering Wood (Cookie presses, carved boxes and blaques, blank plywood shields, custom decorated heraldic displays)
White Knight Arms (blades, cloaks)http://www.whiteknightarms.com (under construction)
Woodbury Wares (chainmail jewelry and accessories, wooden chairs and trestle tables) http://www.chainmail-jewelry.com/
Woodmont Accessories (belts, accessories)