[Cynnabar] A&S - classes and workshops!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 14:00:09 EST 2011

Oh yeay! O hej!

The season for A&S fairs and displays is coming! The closest one is
the Valentine Day Massacre, which for some reason is not listed for
A&S on Middle Kingdoms webpage, but has both classes and an A&S
display.

I will gladly help anyone wanting to enter any A&S with finding an
event and competition, and how to display. We unfortunately do not
have a workshop before the Valentine Day event, but the Craft
Wednesday will this week have a special in A&S displays, and the
Wednesday before the event will be an emergency workshop for everyone
that needs it. And if there is an emergency in between, do not
hesitate to contact me :)

I also have plans for a series of workshops this spring/summer that
will feature the making/construction of a viking chest, in a size for
keeping either feast gear or tools, and be sturdy enough to sit on
(hopefully :). But in order to plan this, some preparations would be
needed and for that reason I would like to know how many would be
interested in attending?

I would also like to know how many people would be interested in a
leather work class, before I start to invite teachers?

And last but not least - If anyone out there would like to teach an
workshop, please let me know and we will set you up with a date in the
calender.

Stay crafty!
Arin
MOAS