[Cynnabar] Award Recomendations - Val Day!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 17:26:54 EST 2011

Greetings all!

Val Day is fast approaching which means the Royal  Presence will once again be
to our area. This is a great chance to have  your words heard by the King and
Queen. If you know of someone who you  feel should be recognized with a Kingdom
Award...please send a note via  the Kingdom Award Website at:

http://www.midrealm.org/op/recommend/login.php

If  you've send suggestions in already -- please go back and updated them!  The
system is VERY friendly in allowing changes to current award recs!  The site
also contains all of the awards with the descriptions in a  handy drop down
menu if you are unsure of the appropriateness of each award.

You can also check the Cynnabar OP to see who you feel is in need of certain
awards at:
http://cynnabar.org/oop-byname

As  always... feel free to send Tairdelbach and I a note with your award
recommendations and, should we feel it appropriate, we can help by also  sending
in our own recommendation.

Thanks!
Baroness Hannah
 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton