[Cynnabar] Meeting Minutes 1/24/2011

Bjarki Bjornson docdtw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:37:02 EST 2011

15 People
 35 minutes

Announcements:
  Shoe order
   Place your orders with Greg by Jan 30th

  Event Steward Definition
       Feb 21st 7:15pm

Event and Demo Reports:

New Business:

   Celtic Festival
    July 9th
     Conflicts with Talonvale
     More information to come

 We would like to have a Making your own gorget workshop.

Old Business

  Incorporatation of SCA MI inc will exist by
    end of first quarter
      March 31st

  Holy Cross donation
   $125
    21 feb

  Half Century Holiday
   We need
      A&S coordinator
      Teachers
      Lunch Feast

     Terp
       classes will end at 4 ball doesn't start till 7
       Ad will be in Feb pale
       Classes and teachers are scheduled
       Comic opera

       5-7pm on sundays at Arron and Moniques Music practice

     We need a new Chronicler
                   Knight's Marshal
                   Chatelaine
                      Givonna is interested
                   Deputy Seneschal
      Submit by the end of Janurary

     New Fencing Gear
       We need to get prices together In the next few weeks
       After getting some prices the group would like to look into
purchasing
       3 masks
       2 swords
       2 gorgets
        Drop tester
        Youth swords
       This is what we would like to buy at this time.

     Renewing out webpage domains
         We need to spend $135 to renew .org for nine years
        also we need to renew .net at $15.yr and .com at $12/yr
       Our Financial Policy states that we will automatic renew our domain
name for a good price.
       The group would like to renew at these prices.
       Randy found a 30% off renewal coupon.

     Buying 2 new cash boxes
       (cash registers)
       $35