[Cynnabar] Bulk Shoe Order

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 10:16:45 EST 2011

Apparently we don't have a meeting on the 14th because it is a "holiday"...

And upon reflection, I doubt that anyone will be at practice the day after
Val Day.

So... I will be at Val Day, I will be at practice the day after Val Day, but
the final deadline is now February 22nd.

stoopid Hallmark...

-Gregoire.