[Cynnabar] Fw: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Digest Number 970

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jan 28 14:37:30 EST 2011

Greetings

For more information on the Challenge, also see our own newsletter The
Citadel.
June 2010
"Baronial Missive" from Their Excellencies Tairdelbach and Hannah
"The A&S 50 Challenge" by THL Johnnae llyn Lewis, CE
We have a very active Midrealm group-
http://www.middleas50.org/index.php?pr=Home_Page
but
the best way to stay in touch is the email list at-
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AandS50ChallengeCommunity/

The Midrealm's A&S Monthly profiles the A&S 50 Challenge on a regular
basis.
http://www.danscomputing.com/MidrealmAS/
----

On a personal note, I've already completed the A&S 50 Challenge twice
over and will finish my third 50 next week. The fourth is underway.
As of 14th January there's a profile in the Midrealm's A&S Monthly for
my activities regarding the A&S 50 Challenge.
http://www.danscomputing.com/MidrealmAS/

The Challenge is a great learning experience and one I wholeheartedly
endorse.

yis

Johnnae llyn Lewis, CE