[Cynnabar] Meeting Space

Monique Rio nique.rio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 21:41:44 EST 2011

I know we've talked about this, and I know no decision was made.

So... how about this:

As a backup we can meet in the basement of the Union. It's not great,
but if we get kicked out of the Corner Brewery or wherever, it'll be
available.

What do you think?
-Jadzia

http://dragondormant.etsy.com ~ Handmade Medieval Hats for Cats,