[Cynnabar] Citadel Contest

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 07:00:24 UTC 2011

Alas, I cannot make it to Pennsic this year.  But that does not mean that I
want to miss out on all the fun, or the stories for the next issue of the
Citadel.

So, I am holding a contest... well two contests.  For those lucky enough to
make Pennsic, bring a little something back for us.
The first contest is for the best Cynnabar story from Pennsic.  It can be in
the form of an article, prose, poetry, or even epic saga.
The second is for the best Cynnabar photo from Pennsic.  This can be of the
Cynnabar army on the battlefield, the camp at sunset, or people just out and
about.
The rules are simple:  Your submission must be publishable in the Citadel.
So think about what you are submitting and decide if it is in good taste and
worthy of publication.  I will not accept any photos from any court that
involves inebriation as its theme or the talent show.  People may act in a
way they don't want published during those times and I don't want them
thinking that their ten seconds of frivolity will end up being
immortalized.
I will judge both entries and announce the winner (along with the submission
itself) in the next Citadel.  Please note that I may put nonwinning, but
still cool, pictures in the Citadel as well.  The winners will get their
next site fee paid for at the next Cynnabar event they go to (not including
the Fibre Fair, because it's FREE!).

Ermenrich
Baronial Chronicler