[Cynnabar] Talonval reminder

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 21:26:30 UTC 2011

Hi All,

A reminder for those headed to Talonval for the weekend that we do have a
Cynnabar encampment and we'll be having a potluck dinner after a court of Their
Royal Highness's. Even if you are day camping -- please bring a dish, come by,
and join us! In addition, Cynnabar will be hosting a Hafla in the later evening
sure to guarantee LOTS of drumming and dancing!

It's a busy weekend -- hope to see you all at either the event or the demo!

Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton