[Cynnabar] Celtic Festival - July 9th!

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 15:03:32 UTC 2011

Thanks for posting that Matthias! It was fun to watch. too bad they
kipped the SCA booth, but I guess they thought it was more fun to show
a plethora of video on people walking around in lines and blowing
pipes. <grin>

I don't remember the jousters doing "live steel" foot combat before.
What was that all about?

RanthulfR

On Jul 13, 2011, at 3:20 AM, Matthew Stewart-Fulton wrote:

> I came across this clip this morning:
> http://saline-milan.patch.com/articles/video-a-look-at-the-2011-saline-celtic-festival#video-6964781
> Mathias
>
> ----------------------------------
> I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it?
> -Richard Bach
>
> In a city of 10 million people an event with 1 in 10 millions odds
> of occurring happens once a day.

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103