[Cynnabar] Manchester Library demo

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:27:59 UTC 2011

Good morning!

For those of you that don't know, Cynnabar will be assisting with a Medieval
Faire in Manchester, at Carr Park on August 27th from 12 to 6pm.  What we
need is some excited and willing volunteers to participate - they are
looking for the following types of activities:

Armored combat
Fencing
A&S
Singing/Dancing
Possible merchants (They would like to have licensed vendors, but we may be
able to also have a waiver signed)

Because of the nature of this event, it would be acceptable to have a little
bit more campy schtick.  Their target audience will be families, and of
course they would love to get children visitors excited about history - so
interactive displays/activities are great!

I will not be able to attend the event in the morning due to a work
obligation that day, but I should be showing up around 4 to help with wrap
up.  Lady Amyon has agreed to assist me with this demo.  If you are able to
participate, please let one of us know.  I am also thinking of some
after-party for those of us that will be present, but ideas are welcome!

Take care and thank you so much!!

Yours,
Giovanna

Carr Park is located at 601 **West Main Street in Manchester.