[Cynnabar] Manchester Library demo

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:44:49 UTC 2011

Yes!  It was the same demo.

Of course this year we hope for no rain.
And assuming we don't get rain - it might be possible for us to bring some
of our own pavilions.  There are several wooden permanent structures in the
park, but some canvas flair would be great.  I realize, of course, that if
there is rain (and right after Pennsic!) this would not be feasible.

Thanks,
Giovanna