[Cynnabar] Retaining at Pennsic

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 16:02:37 UTC 2011

Greetings!

I have finally received a response about retaining at Pennsic for Their
Majesties! We have the afternoon shift on Sunday, August 7 from 2-7 (or their
dinner time, whichever comes first). I only need one person for each of them.
Please email me and let me know if you'd like a shift -- I know that they will
be involved in opening ceremonies (starting at 1 pm) and then watching the
Champions Battles afterward.

Probably about an hour and a half per shift should work out ok.

If you need direction on how to retain, please email me -- it can be rewarding!

Thanks,
Hannah

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton