[Cynnabar] apartment

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 19:36:22 UTC 2011

Ah.  Yes, I hadn't really thought of that.  The process that led me to
"apartment clubhouse" was the thought that we could use my living room (or
someone else's) but that idea was brought up and thrown out because we didn't
want to scare away new people nor make it seem like the host couldn't be crossed
for fear of being turned out on the street.  A similarly easy solution that
would take out the problem of it feeling like invading someone's home would be
to move it to a more sterile community space.

But you're right - it still depends on the resident of the complex being able to
make the meeting.

-Simcha

Being a nerd, which is to say going too far and caring too much about a subject,
is the best way to make friends I know.

-Sarah Vowell