[Cynnabar] Pennsic camp fee

Rhys Hunter tigwyn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:04:20 UTC 2011

Hi.  Tigwyn here.

I will be camp administrator this year at Pennsic and will be working with
Sir Straum and the other camp staff to help make our Cynnabar camp awesome.
Straum and I are the camp fees/tent sizes people for Pennsic.  I won't be at
the garb workday but I am not sure of Straum's plans.  If I had to guess,
I'd say likely not.

We will be collecting camp fees when people arrive at Pennsic, as usual.
The fees are still the same - $20 per person, $45 for a family.

I hope that helps.  Thanks.

Tigwyn