[Cynnabar] Award Recomendations

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 01:46:49 UTC 2011

FYI, all updates to the OP that have been submitted to me have made their way onto the web, so things should be current.

If there are any further updates (if you've noticed you're missing an award or something), please email me at herald at cynnabar.org

Have some fun at Pennsic for me!
  Chaya-Simcha

Being a nerd, which is to say going too far and caring too much about a subject, is the best way to make friends I know.

-Sarah Vowell