[Cynnabar] Miracle of St. Cynnabarius

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:30:12 UTC 2011

So after begging in all ways possible that did not involve a trip to the
hardware section for kneepads, work agreed to give me three days off in a
row during War Week.  So I should be there for Wednesday through Friday.
The problem (of course) is that this is VERY last minute.  I would like to
camp with the barony, but realize space is a premium and my attendance will
not bolster our allotment of space.  Would anyone have room for someone to
crash for two nights?  I plan to pack light.  Just myself, a few change of
garb, and a bag with the necessities (MREs, deoderant, etc).  If you have
room and would not mind a tentmate for a bit, let me know.

Ermenrich