[Cynnabar] July 3rd - Dexter fireworks, possible fight practice?

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:29:39 UTC 2011

Good morning!

I called Hudson Mills Metropark this morning and asked how early we would be
able to get into the park, in case we wanted to move fight practice to this
location for the day.  They said that the park opens at 7am and we would be
welcome to come in pretty much any time, set-up our area - dance, grill,
have practice, etc.

It would be $5.00 per car, so if we do this, we might want to think about
car-pooling.
We would also want to consider bringing the list field?

If we decide against moving fight practice to Hudson Mills, I will still try
to get to the park around 4-5 and see about "roping" off an area for those
that plan to attend.

If you have more questions, let me know of feel free to contact them at
734-426-8211

Thanks!
Giovanna