[Cynnabar] Siege of Talonvale

Shefferly, Charles CShefferly at lear.com
Fri Jun 10 13:39:52 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone!!

It's that time of year again, it's Siege time again. Once again this
year I'll be organizing the Cynnabar & friends camp, also the pot luck
dinner was very well received last year, we would like to do it again
this year.

I'll need to know the size of your tent if you are planning on camping
so I can grab enough space for us. Also, let me know if you are "in" for
the potluck dinner on Saturday.

I'm currently not sure where we will be camping, either down by the
battlefields or by the pond. I'm currently waiting on the Autocrat to
let me know.

See you all there

AElfric

**********************
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
**********************

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete this E-mail message from your computer.