[Cynnabar] Fwd: Baron Wars A&S question

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:51:59 UTC 2011

We were wondering whether there was an A&S at Baron Wars, and Yes it
is! See below for the answer we got from the organizers:

Yes, we will be having an A&S competition this year.  All of the
displays will be in the Boar's Head blockhouse to keep everything out
of the elements and there will be a staff member present at all times
to make sure no one touches/breaks/steals anything (most likely myself
all day...)

My apologies for the lack of information on the website.  Please pass
this information along to anyone you wish.

See you at the Fort!
Wulfwyn

And let me know if you need shield signs!

Best,
Arin