[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Mid] Merchants for Baron Wars.

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 04:05:57 UTC 2011

For people with shopping needs :)

Best,
Arin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Louise Smithson <helewyse at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 5:31 PM
Subject: [Mid] Merchants for Baron Wars.
To: middlebridge <sca-middle at midrealm.org>

Have you seen the forecast for this weekend??? We are being paid back for all
that sucky spring weather.  Come on out and camp, enjoy the fighting, fencing,
pagentry, courts and the tavern.  We also have a generous line up of merchants,
many old favorites and some new merchants.

Here is the list of merchants who have confirmed their presence at Baron Wars
(if you didn't then it is too late to make the website, but we have plenty of
field). Helewyse

Annikas Dungeon:Selling chainmaille jewelry, and some leather goods.
(http://annikasdungeon.harldanes.com)
Black Swan Inn:Tablewares, jewelley, books, neat medieval items,baskets.
Everything is modestly priced.

Caitlin's Cloaks:Merchant offers wonderful cloaks, garb and assorted other
items.

Calontir Trim:The best trim merchant on the planet, shop here for all your trim
needs and lamellar plates too. (http://www.calontirtrim.com/)
Costume ladies:Fabric by-the-yard, belt and drawstring bags, and bottles
decorated with beads.

Darkblade Studios:Sterling silver and amber rings, pendants, bracelets and
earrings; some with semi-precious stones; most with celtic knotwork as well.
Porcelain pendants and earrings with celtic designs silk-screened on and fired
into the porcelain (144 different designs!); amber pendants, earrings, and
bracelets; hairstix, semi-precious pendants, earrings, and rings, catnip toyz,
crystal spheres, chipstone necklaces, unique quality items for personal
adornment. New this year, handblown glass vessels based on medieval examples.

Dragon Skin Leather Works:Mens and ladies garb, leather belts and accessories,
tapestries, sarongs and scarves, 30 flavors of hard candy that are made by the
merchant, mid-eastern dance supplies, music, jewelry and sundry other items.
(http://dragonskinleather.com/)
Egg Armor:Incredible and incredibly popular Kydex armor for both male and female

fighters. (http://www.eggarmor.net)
Field of Honour Armor:Maker of Chain maile armor, Waxed leather brigandine
armor, waxed leather water bottles, handmade books, Heavy duty belt pouches,
suede shoulder sacks, belts, and assorted other Leather items.
Green Mountain Leathercraft:leather belts, pouches,quivers,shoulder bags,cup
hangers,flasks,and other accessories, beads including; glass,semi-precious
stone,sterling silver,amber,and freshwater pearls, jewelry, including;
rings,necklaces,earrings,and misc. ()
Grouchy Gnome and Co:Reproduction Medieval Furniture and accessories. Original
Designs, Interpretations and ‘SCA useful’ woodcrafts.  Wooden chairs, Tables,
Chests, Benches, Boxes, Camp Furniture and Misc. other items…. Custom orders
accepted.

Luthien’s Closet:Medieval garb for men and women featuring 12th to 15th century
gowns of 100% cotton velveteen, linen blends or silk.  Men’s tunics of linen
blends or cotton velveteen, some featuring hand-woven (inkle-loom) trim.
Accessories including hoods (some with liripipes), linen or cotton coifs,
pouches, headrolls, and fabric by the yard.

MacFarlane Bows, Swords and Accessories, LLC:We sell replica swords, knives,
daggers, axes, flails(morningstars), maces, spontoon, 16 gauge SCA legal helms,
leather pouches, velvet pouches, talisman, crosses, bows and quivers.
(http//www.macswords.biz)
Munitions Grade Arms:Rattan, Spear shafts, siloflex equivalent for armored
combat and combat arrows.

Paternoster Ladies:Beautiful one-of-a-kind medieval paternosters are the
must-have accessory for your persona.  Constructed from materials available
in-period.  A variety of handcrafted jewelry also available.  Custom orders
available for order and pick-up, email us at paternosterladies at gmail.com. Cash
and carry please!  We accept credit cards and paypal on our website.
(http://www.paternosterladies.com)
Reflections of Edo:Ohio Kimono is Ohio's exclusive dealer of authentic Japanese
textiles, antiques, and wares. A list of goods for sale: modern kimono ideal for

period conversion that are made from period textile techniques, scrap fabric and

silks taken from kimono, sake sets, tea sets, tsumami kanzashi, asian
calligraphy brush and ink sets, and more. In addition to the above listed goods,

there will be silk bolts of kimono fabric for sale. The vendors realm of
knowledge is firmly rooted in Momoyama and Edo periods with some dabbling into
Heian. (http://www.ohiokimono.com)
Roadkill Salvage Leatherworks:We carry handmade historically accurate bags,
garments, toys and everyday items handmade by us from leather, fur, wood and
other natural materials. Our products are more than costume pieces, they're made

to be used. Our ghillie brogues, tunics and other items are made with the 'Real
Folk' in mind. We'll let someone else take care of the aristocracy. (facebook,
roadkill salvage leatherworks)
Smoke and Fire Co.:Historical Clothing, Patterns and Books. Wooden Feast gear,
lanterns, pewterware, leather goods,kilts and scottish brooches.
(http://www.smoke-fire.com)
The Not So Ugly Duckling:Beaded jewelry, paternosters, and other accessories
inspired by medieval and renaissance art and artifacts.
(http://www.geocities.com/nuclearmse/notsouglyduckling.html)
The Tatted Corner:We are a fabric and craft supplier from SE ohio who  provide
natural fiber fabric/yarn as well as modern. We also provide natural gemstone
beads and charms, as well as hand tatted jewelry.

The Thistled Lion:Rapiers, daggers and bucklers for all your martial needs.
Viking Archery Supply:Custom made Arrows, Crossbow Bolts, Bowstrings, Quivers
and Pouches. Used Bows and Cross Bows, new Horse bows. (http://www.dmerrill.com)
Wandering Sheep:Handmade felt bags, rugs, hats and slippers, wool roving and
batting, hand spun yarn, hand cast pewter buttons, bells, and medalions
(http://www.wanderingsheep.com)
Wandering wood Products:carved and decorated wooden items with a medieval theme

From:  Louise Smithson <helewyse at yahoo.com>