[Cynnabar] Meeting Monday and Agenda

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 01:22:11 UTC 2011

There will not be a gorget workshop. This is not business for the baronial
meeting.

When the gorgets kits are complete, the first 12 of the 17 people that
signed up for one to show up with money in hand will get one. I will
announce when and where the kits will be available and the final price. In
the kit will be instructions for assembly. There will be no workshop.

Thanks,
-Gregoire.