[Cynnabar] Painting, Singing, and grilling all at Practice this Sunday!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 02:32:23 UTC 2011

Greetings armored combatants and populace of Cynnabar,

Today there was a shield painting party at practice. We had many ladies who
helped paint the Cynnabar colors on 12 new (and a couple of recycled) War boards
in preparation for Pennsic. Please help me thank these ladies:

Airn
Ciara
Sunnifa
Kelly
Emma
Elizabeth
Melinda
Genoveva

In addition thanks to our wonderful musicians who helped refresh our memory's on
the newly updated chours for the Cynnabar fight song!

Thanks to all for another fun day in the park!
Baroness Hannah

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton