[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Hafla at Siege of Talonval

L R zinia_flower at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 20:42:50 UTC 2011

For those of you going to Siege of Talonval, we are planning a hafla at Cynnabar camp!  (Hafla is just an Arabic word for party.)

The hafla will start around dark. I will bring a table for food.  Please bring a tasty party food to share (finger foods are best and store bought is OK).   Also if you have any tiki torches or even better a gas torch please bring it.  We plan to have a fire but not for dancing around, so we will need some light.

I know we have at least two drummers and two dancers comming and from experience I know just this will draw quite a crowd, so we already have a guaranteed party.  But of course it couldn't hurt to invite your friends.

Also just a reminder there is a Cynnabar potluck right before the hafla but that is a separate affair, and please let AElfric know if you want to join the potluck and/or if you want camping space saved for you with Cynnabar. CShefferly at lear.com  (Please don't reply to me with this info, thanks.)

We are going to have a great time, I can't wait!

Halima