[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Mid] Flaming Gryphon - Fight for the Cure

rufquad at comcast.net rufquad at comcast.net
Wed Jun 29 13:28:14 UTC 2011

I hope to be joining them as a "poster child" for breast cancer. If you would like to be a fellow poster child, please feel free to join us!! Personally I think that that the more people we have that have been directly impacted the better. I'm pretty sure that we can have a very effective demonstration of how wide spread this horrible disease is, the range of people and ages that it impacts, etc.

Margarete