[Cynnabar] Celtic Fest

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:08:20 UTC 2011

Just a quick clarification -

His Excellency would expect fighters to attend Him on the field of battle at
Talonval, so primarily I am looking for Arts and Science persons who would
be willing to attend Celtic Fest and showcase their works there, instead of
attending Siege of Talonval.

The people in charge of Celtic Fest have been spoken to and they understand
we may have a small group this year with the hopes of more next year.

Thanks!
Giovanna