[Cynnabar] Celtic Fest

Melanie Schuessler melanie at faucet.net
Tue Mar 8 16:47:30 UTC 2011

I would like to second Sir RanthulfR's thoughts.  I would also add that as one of those "Arts and Science persons" who normally does the Celtic Fest, I would feel guilty about skipping it even though I'd much rather attend the Siege.  The tradition of service in the SCA is wonderful, but as RanthullfR says, events are what we do.

I know there's no easy answer here, but perhaps His Excellency Tairdelbach could inquire about the possibility of us not doing Celtic Fest this year but returning next year?

Melisant
willing to serve as always, but also wanting to play