[Cynnabar] Terpsichore and Friends!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 18:00:46 UTC 2011

Hi everyone!

I first want to thank everyone again who has participated so far in my
membership questionnaire - please keep them coming!!  I am learning so much
about the group and about possible strategies for recruitment and
retention.  I have 36 surveys so far, but I would like to get at least 50;
so if you have not had the chance to respond, I encourage you too!

Second: After reading through these surveys, I found that 85% of those that
responded said that they found the SCA through a friend.  With that said, I
would encourage everyone to think of one person; either a friend, family
member or co-worker who you think might be interested in Cynnabar and SCA
events - and invite them to come to Terpsichore.  Having someone that you
already know at an event is key - it definitely makes people feel more
comfortable and it is a fantastic way to hook new members!

If your guests need garb or any help, just contact me and I will see what I
can do!

Thanks for your time.

Yours,
Giovanna