[Cynnabar] Borders Report

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Wed Mar 16 14:52:59 UTC 2011

Ample parking, easier to get to for more people, including those in
Ypsi, we can hear each other, and we don't have to worry about a limit
on how many weeks we use it?
Brilliant! The person who came up with this has my compliments!
And, one last item to ask is whether there is a bus out there for any
UofM students?
Regardless, the advantages outweigh the potential ride sharing...

RanthulfR