[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Cynnabar Dance] Tavern menu for Terp

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at umich.edu
Thu Mar 17 13:09:35 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lydia Revesz <lydiarevesz at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Cynnabar Dance] Saturday dinner plans for Terp
Cc: Cynnadance <dancing at cynnabar.org>

Is there any information at all about the tavern menu for Terp?  If it's
staying open until 7:30, like it says on the website, then it's obviously an
option for dinner.  Do we have any clues what they're serving?

Jlona.

Tempus saltandi!

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Elaine Cohen
<elainec at comcast.net<http://mc/compose?to=elainec@comcast.net>>