[Cynnabar] Terp Dessert Revel Saturday Night.

Debora Vanheyningen magda_vogelsang at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 14:37:09 UTC 2011

I've got 20 or so desserts coming for the Revel on Saturday and will be bringing a large cake myself, so nobody should starve, but we could still use more.  I'm hoping that more food will come out of the woodwork like it usually does, so feel free to bring something, whether you've signed up or not.  There are some pretty nice things available at the grocery stores, like small tarts, berries, candy, cheesecakes or pies, cookies, fruit and nuts, and so forth, if you don't have the time or inclination to make something.

I'd also like to remind folks to bring whatever is necessary to serve your dessert (spoon, knife, etc.) and to LABEL the bottom of your plate and serving piece (writing on a piece of tape usually works), if there's any chance at all that you won't remember to take them with you when you leave the event.

While I try to take custody of any things people forget to take home (if I have room in my car), I can't always tell if something belongs to one of us or to the church.

Thanks again for your help!

-Magda-

-