[Cynnabar] Membership Questionnaire

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:36:05 UTC 2011

Good morning!

I have been immensely grateful for all of the responses I have had so far to
this questionnaire!  It has given me a lot of great information and I think
we as a group can seriously look at some strategies to help improve the
future of events, newcomer recruitment and membership retention.  If you
have not had the opportunity to respond to this questionnaire, you would be
doing me a great service if you would.  I have about 44 responses, but I
would like to have at least 50!!

1. How long have you been involved in the SCA?
2. How did you first learn about the SCA and what circumstances caused you
to get involved?
3. Would you consider yourself an active or inactive member?  How many hours
per/week do you feel you spend participating in SCA activities?
4. If you are not active, but are still a member of the Society, what keeps
you from participating?
5. If you are involved, what types of activities do you participate in?
6. What types of activities are you interested in, but don't participate
in?  Why?
7. How do you feel your local group could recruit more effectively?
8. If you are no longer an active member, but once were, what changed?
9. Are their activities or other situations which would cause you to get
more involved again?
10. What do you feel your local group could do to retain members more
effectively?
11. Do you have children and if so, does this affect your ability to
participate in SCA activities?
12. What is your age? Gender? Occupation?
Feel free to not answer any question you do not feel comfortable with.
However, the more detailed information I receive the better informed I (and
the group in general) can be about recruitment and membership retention
planning.

Thank you so very much!!
Yours,
Giovanna