[Cynnabar] A&S reporting time again :)

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:29:09 UTC 2011

Hi everyone!

It is time again to report what we have been up to, and I would love
if you could take a minute or two and send me a line regarding what
you have been doing lately, a&s wise. It could be anything from, " I
have started a new project involving this and that" to " I am still
working on this, and it is going well/I need to find more information"
to " I attended a workshop/event and did this".

Please send me the line before the 10th of April.

All the best,
YIS
Arin

ps - more information regarding viking chest project will come soon.ds