[Cynnabar] Bowling - Sunday, April 3rd

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:45:31 UTC 2011

Good morning!

If you haven't had a chance to let me know whether you are planning on going
bowling this Sunday - please do by Thursday so that I can call the bowling
alley and reserve lanes.

You can also find the event on Facebook, if you have an account there:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=173326379382584

Thanks!

Yours,
Giovanna