[Cynnabar] Baronial Champions Tourney Thanks yous

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Mon May 2 01:56:19 UTC 2011

Hello All!

We wanted to send out a thank you to everyone who was able to come watch the
Baronial Champions Tourneys. It turned into quite a lovely day and the
tourneys were a lot of fun to watch.

A fine collection of warriors presented themselves before the Panel of
Baronesses to contest for the positions of Armoured and Rapier Champions and
from those We are pleased to announce the selections of:

Johannes of Cynnabar as Our new Rapier Champion

and

Jorleif Ottarsson as Our new Armoured Champion

Congratulations and Huzzah for the New Champions!

After the selection of the new Champions Sargeant Jasen Irenfest presented
Us with a new relic of St Cynnabarius! An iron ring from His mighty Maille
Hauberk washed up in the floods of spring on the very site where the
tourneys were held. A very auspicious omen on the day of the selection of
Our Champions and We are most pleased!

A likeness of the assembled populace for the day was created and will soon
be available for all to see.

The potluck feast once again showed the tremendous skill of the cooks of the
Barony and all went home well fed.

We remain in Service to the Barony and the Crown

Tairdelbach  and Hannah
Baron and Baroness of Cynnabar

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran