[Cynnabar] Squires tourney

Hannah hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 22:23:58 UTC 2011

Greetings!

Today was a fantastic day for Cynnabar and we could not wait to share the news with the populace!

For those that could not attend Squires Tourney and the regional A&S Faire  today, please take note that we were all well represented!

Cynnabar had 3 entries in the Faire --- and, all 3 placed highly. Please join us in congratulating:

Halima with a first place in felting!
Arin with two first places in demonstration and naal binding!
And Helena with a second place gingerbread single dish!

They will all be asked to move on to the Kingdom A&S to be held at Crown Tourney ant the end of this month.

In addition we welcome four new fighters to Kings army!

Ajax and Nathaniel received their primary authorizations in sword and shield. Bjarki authorized in rapier. And our youngest fighter, Griffin, authorized in youth combat.

What a great day for our Barony and Hoobah for everyone today!

Tairdelbach and Hannah

Sent from my iPhone