[Cynnabar] Weekly meeting minutes for May 10th, 2011

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:46:45 UTC 2011

Weekly meeting minutes for May 10th, 2011

Announcements:
- Melee practice this Wednesday at WCC.
- Archery practice Tuesday (tonight!) at 5:30.
- If you have award recommendations, please send them to Their Excellencies!

Event and Demo Reports:
- Champion's Tourney
We have two new champions - Johannes (fencing) and Hjorlf (heavy) - hoobah!!
Lots of people were in attendance and it was a good time!

- Rose Tourney
There were 10 Roses in attendance.  It was good, but wet and cold.

-Squire's Tourney
2 new heavy fighters authorized: Ajax and Nathaniel
1 new authorized fencer: Bjarki
1 new youth combatant: Griffin!
Great representation by Cynnabar in the A&S competition.
And a good feast!!

Old Business:

Signage:
2 directional signs ($11/piece) have been approved from the $90 signage
budget.
Duke Dag would also be able to do a 18x24 plastic A-frame sandwich board for
$39.51.

Fiber Faire:
This event, which will take place on October 1st has been approved!

Grand Tournament (December 3rd):
Presentation by autocrat next week!

Donation Slips:
More work still has to be done to create a mock-up for this.

Half-Century Holiday:
Set-up will begin at 8am on Saturday.
We still need a few servers for the lunch feast.
Ermenrich is bringing coffee!  :P

Officers:
We have a new Chronicler - Ermenrich!
Also, we have a Deputy Chronicler - Ciara!  Hoobah!!
We are still looking for a Seneschal by Pennsic.  Please let Bjarki
or Their Excellencies know if you are interested.

Gorget Workshop:
Gregoire is putting together kits for people to work with.

New Business: None

My apologies for any mistakes or needed corrections!

Yours,
Giovanna